HostBastic reserves the right to change this agreement at any time, at our discretion, without notice to its affiliates. You agree to be bound by these terms and abide by them while your affiliate account is in operation.
If at any time, you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement or any of the policies on our Website, please discontinue use of the Services, immediately close your account(s) and cease participation in the Affiliate Program.
1.) For consideration of your participation in our Affiliate program you must fill out and complete the Registration application at https://www.hostbastic.com/whmcs/register.php
2.) HostBastic reserve the right to deny anyone's application for membership to its Affiliate Program, at any time for any or no cause. Approval of your application will be done at HostBastic's sole discretion.
3.) HostBastic also reserves the right to notify or to not notify any prospective affiliate of their rejection or removal from the HostBastic Affiliate Program at any time.
1. When applying for participation in our Affiliate program, you warrant and represent that: (i) the Registration Data you have provided about yourself is complete, true, current and accurate; (ii) if we approve your application to participate in the Affiliate Program, you will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, complete, current and accurate and (iii) you are 18 years or older, or of legal age in your country, and free to enter into this Agreement. If the Registration Data you provided us is untrue, incomplete, inaccurate or not current, or if you are not at least 18 years or older or of legal age in your account, HostBastic reserves the right to terminate your Affiliate account with immediate effect without prior or further warning. Any unpaid Affiliate Commission will also be forfeited. If we approve your application, we will set up an Affiliate account for you and send you an email concerning the approval and if any additional steps are required.
2. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Affiliate Account, regardless of whether the activities are undertaken by you, your employees or a third party (including your contractors or agents), and for keeping your Account password secure. In no event shall HostBastic be held liable to Affiliate, or any other person, firm, entity or party, in any case where the Affiliate's Account is hacked or otherwise accessed by an unauthorized person, firm, entity or party. You agree to assume all liability for any unauthorized access to your Affiliate Account.
By completing the application for the Affiliate Program, you agree to use commercially acceptable and legal means to promote available HostBastic products and services. The use of unsolicited email (i.e. SPAM), advertising on websites featuring illegal material or promoting illegal activities is solely prohibited. As an affiliate of The Program you furthermore agree that you shall not make false claims or violate intellectual property rights on any website featuring links to www.HostBastic.com. HostBastic reserves the right to cancel an affiliate account, at its own discretion. Failure by You to abide by this section, CAN-SPAM Act or our terms and conditions, in any manner, will be deemed a material breach of this Agreement by You and foreclose any and all rights you may have to any Affiliate Commissions.
You are also prohibited from any of the following:
I. Creating multiple or fake accounts, or “self-refer” account(s) using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
II. Bidding on any HostBastic trademarks, or any variations and misspellings thereof, for the purpose of pay-per-click (“PPC”) on search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.).
III. Refer a Customer through illegal or fraudulent means, including, without limitation: (i) domain speculation; (ii) email, forum, blog or social media SPAM; (iii) forced iframes; (iv) through CPC ads using the HostBastic marks or in any way exploiting our brand name; or (v) through any other means which we determine, in our sole discretion, is questionable
IV. Upload, disseminate, distribute, transmit, link to or otherwise facilitate access to any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) of any party.
Under the Affiliate Program, you will only be paid Affiliate Commission for Qualified Purchases by a Referred Customer that you refer to HostBastic under and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
1. We pay a Affiliate Comission of 10% to 30% on a Qualified Purchase by a Referred Customer. Affiliate Commission appears as “Pending” until the lapse of 90 days after the sale occurred, at which point the Affiliate Commission will be locked and verified before issuance. If the Referred Customer downgrades or closes their hosting package within ninety (90) days of purchase you will not be credited with any Affiliate Commission. Minimum commission balance of £50 is required for Payment.
2. You must keep your Affiliate Account active and in good standing at all times.
3. Referred Customer must arrive at our Website via your Affiliate Link.
4. Referred Customer must make a Qualified Purchase, and provide a valid payment for the purchased HostBastic Products or Services. To generate Affiliate Commission for you, Referred Customer’s hosting account and Service must be active and in good standing for at least 90 consecutive days prior to the date HostBastic disburses payment of any Affiliate Commission to you and not have been subject to a refund, credit, cancellation, suspension or chargeback.
5. Referred Customer must be a new and unique customer to HostBastic and must register by completing and submitting the Registration Form using a valid and unique account and billing information.
6. Referred Customer must sign up in a manner, which in our sole judgement, definitively establishes that the Referred Customer was referred directly from you to HostBastic under this Agreement.
7. Self-referrals are prohibited. No commission will be paid for signups by you, your household, or anyone within your organization; we do not accept or condone attempts to subsidize affiliate accounts who host with us. We also do not pay Affiliate Commission on existing HostBastic accounts, Self Referrals, domain names or add-on purchases.
8. Affiliate Commission is only paid for the Referred Customer's initial purchase of Service via the Affiliate Link, and not additional or subsequent purchases, accounts or upgrades by Referred Customer.
9. Affiliate Commission will not be paid for the Qualified Purchase if the Referred Customer was offered or received coupons, refunds, credits or discounts from the Affiliate.
10. Affiliate Commission will not be paid to Affiliates whom we believe may be artificially submitting Referred Customers, engaging in the advertisement of business-opportunity sites (as determined by HostBastic in its sole discretion), using marketing practices that we deem to be unethical or likely to attract fraudulent signups and/or signups with a very low likelihood of renewal.
11. In the event that the Referred Customers that are referred to HostBastic by a Affiliate are determined to have an excessive cancellation rate (as determined by HostBastic in its sole discretion), HostBastic reserves the right to withhold or decline pending and future Affiliate Commission for the Affiliate.
12. HostBastic reserves the right to deduct from the Affiliate Commission any chargeback issued against HostBastic in connection with any Referred Customer’s hosting account which was referred by you.
13. Affiliate will receive Affiliate Commission payment in GBP currency, via PayPal only. Please refer to PayPal's policy to ensure you are eligible to receive payment if you reside outside of the United States
14. If the Customer you refer to HostBastic browses to our Website from a link of another Affiliate, and, according to our records and logs, purchases Service via the other Affiliate’s link (i.e. becomes a “Referred Customer”), the last affiliate's link clicked will be credited with any applicable Affiliate Commission earned.
15. Payment for Affiliate Commission is subject to verification by HostBastic. All decisions as to whether an Affiliate Commission was Earned will be made at HostBastic’s sole discretion, and are final.
16. Any attempt by an Affiliate to manipulate, falsify or inflate Referred Customers, Qualifying Purchases or Affiliate Commission to intentionally defraud or cheat HostBastic or violation of any of the terms of this Agreement constitutes immediate grounds for HostBastic to terminate this Agreement and will result in forfeiture of any Affiliate Commission due to you.
17. Affiliates are entirely and solely accountable for making certain HostBastic has up-to-date information, including, without limitation, postal and email addresses, payee information, name, tax information or any other personal information that will impact HostBastic’s ability to issue payment of an Affiliate Commission. Any failure to provide up-to-date information, as just described, may result in the forfeiture of any Affiliate Commission payment due to you, at HostBastic’s sole discretion. HostBastic is also not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected Affiliate Commission payments due to Affiliate's negligence.
You are solely responsible for paying any and all fees, tariffs, taxes, levies, exchange rates, surcharges, related interest or penalties and/or whatever other expenses you may incur or are otherwise assessed by PayPal or whatever other financial establishment, government agency or other third party as a consequence of your participation in our Affiliate Program;
You have to conform to all Federal Trade Affiliate Commissions regulations associated with promotion, including, although not restricted to, Federal Trade Affiliate Commission 16 CFR 255, which, in part, requires that material links between endorsers and advertisers be disclosed. Basically, blogs, web directories and other websites, email or other collateral that purport to provide an endorsement or assessment of an advertiser must disclose the fact financial or any kind of compensation is provided from the advertiser.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or any HostBastic Products and Services sold through the Affiliate Program (including, without limitation, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING, OR TRADE USAGE). In addition, We make no representation that the operation of Our site will be uninterrupted or error free, and We will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors, including the tracking of information about Referred Customers during the period of interruption.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, OR DATA, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSIONS PAID OR PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE 3-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
Affiliate agrees to defend, indemnify and hold HostBastic and its affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, obligations, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred by HostBastic arising from or due to any claim, action, dispute or demand made by any third parties (including referrals of Affiliate) that are related to or arising out of Affiliate’s use of the Service, participation in the Affiliate Program or from your placement or transmission of any materials or Content onto HostBastic’s servers. Such liabilities may include, but are not limited to: (a) false advertising claims against Affiliate, (b) liability claims for products or services sold by Affiliate, (c) infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property rights, (d) violation of rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, libel, slander obscenity, or child pornography, (e) spamming or any other offensive or harassing or illegal conduct (including, but not limited to, violation of any section of this Agreement), or (f) any other damage arising from your equipment, your business, or your participation in the Affiliate Program.
It is HostBastic's policy to cooperate with law enforcement and administrative agencies. Upon lawful request from a law enforcement or government administrative agency, HostBastic may, without notice to you or your consent, provide the information requested by such agency to that agency.
By participating in this affiliate program, you agree to binding arbitration for any disputes or claims that arise against HostBastic or its subsidiaries in conjunction with this program. An arbitration firm selected by HostBastic will be the sole and final arbitrator for any and all disputes or claims related or resulting from participation in this program. All decisions rendered are final. You also are responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
HostBastic reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.